The Seattle Dermatologic Society welcomes new members from the greater Seattle area and Northwestern region.
The purpose and goals of the society are to:
- Encourage and promulgate post graduate education of the membership.
- Encourage and maintain high medical and ethical standards of practice in dermatology
- Serve as a forum for the presentation and discussion of interesting and challenging clinical cases and therapeutic problems in dermatology.
- Foster fellowship and communication between members of the Society.
- Active Member: board eligible in dermatology
- Affiliate Member: resident licensed physicians
- Non-Resident Member: at the discretion of the Executive Board if they satisfy all the requirements for active membership except residence