The Seattle Dermatologic Society welcomes mid-level attendees from the greater Seattle area and Northwestern region. Mid-level attendees must be sponsored by a current member in good standing (at their same clinic or institution?) and pay dues of $150.
The purpose and goals of the society are to:
- Encourage and promulgate post graduate education of the membership.
- Encourage and maintain high medical and ethical standards of practice in dermatology
- Serve as a forum for the presentation and discussion of interesting and challenging clinical cases and therapeutic problems in dermatology.
- Foster fellowship and communication between members of the Society.
Registered Mid-Level Attendees receive-
- Invites to all 9 meetings consisting of lectures and patient care conferences
- Ability to earn Continuing Medical Education AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™, one credit per hour
Once your application is approved a link to pay dues will be sent to the email provided.